Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements and Your Safety
If you’re a Nebraska or Iowa resident that is suffering from symptoms related to your Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement, contact Inserra | Kelley | Sewell, Injury Attorneys. Our legal team has extensive experience with medical device cases and can advise you on your legal options.
Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement Complications and Symptoms
- Knee Complication and Knee Pain
- Loosening of Replacement Knees
- Knee Implant Failure
- Recommended for Revision Surgery
- Restriction of Daily Life Activities
- Diminished Range of Knee Motion
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may be entitled to compensation.
For Nebraska and Iowa patients suffering from arthritis and other debilitating knee conditions, Zimmer, Inc. advertised its NexGen knee replacement products as a way to reclaim aspects of life. For instance, allowing the patient a renewed interest in hobbies that were lost due to knee problems or pain.
In reality, the safety of many of Zimmer’s NexGen’s products has come into question, and studies have suggested NexGen knee replacements are loosening, often requiring painful revision surgery.
How We Can Help
Inserra | Kelley | Sewell, Injury Attorneys, is currently accepting Zimmer NexGen knee replacement induced injury cases in Nebraska, Iowa, and all 50 states. If you have been injured by a Zimmer NexGen knee replacement, you should contact Inserra | Kelley | Sewell immediately for a free consultation. Please use the form on the left or call toll free (800) 642-1242.
Defective Zimmer NexGen Models
The NexGen systems and products that may be defective include:
No matter what type of case you have, contact us with confidence by filling out the contact form to the left or calling us directly at (800) 642-1242.
- Zimmer NexGen Complete Knee Solution MIS Tibial Components
- Zimmer NexGen Complete Knee Solution LPS Flex Gender Femoral Component
- Zimmer NexGen Complete Knee Solution LPS Femoral Component
- Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement
- Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Porous Femoral Component
- Zimmer NexGen LPS-Flex Mobile and Bearing Knee
- Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement Side Effects and Symptoms